What’s the aim?
It builds awareness of behaviours and actions that create a better workplace culture that’s better for business.
How do we approach it?
The workshop blends a range of new thinking and requirements for the modern leader, including:
- Respect@Work responsibilities to prevent sexual harassment.
- Inclusive leadership practices that support today’s increasingly diverse workforce.
- Unconscious biases that hinder diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Approaches that build psychological safety where people feel safe to speak up with ideas, questions, and concerns.
- Develop practical skills that empower your team – bystanders, managers and leaders to respond and hold people accountable for their behaviours.