If you’re one of the defined entities, we can support you in conducting gender equality audits, preparing your Gender Equality Action Plan (GEAP), undertaking a gender Impact Assessment (GIA) and evaluating the effectiveness of your programs.
Our expertise spans all areas specified in the Act.
We’re deeply committed to the principles in the Act. We bring a depth and breadth of expertise through our highly qualified team of specialists. We’re pragmatic, focused, and mindful of different client needs and resourcing.
We have helped numerous organisations to prepare their Gender Equality Action Plans and conduct Gender Impact Assessments. Our clients span many industries: local councils, financial services, emergency services, trusts, energy safety regulators, and rail authorities.
To help defined entities prepare their progress reports, we take evaluation very seriously from the initial engagement.
Entities are required to report on:
- what policies, programs and services were subject to a gender impact assessment
- what actions you took as a result of the gender impact assessment
- your progress in relation to the measures and strategies set out in your Gender Equality Action Plan
- your progress in relation to the workplace gender equality indicators
- whether you met any relevant targets or quotas (note there are currently no targets and quotas)
The first progress report is due by 31 October 2023.